identitii enables integrity of decision-making through secure, trusted information exchange. Our core application, Serra, lets organisations and their customers share data in a secure, trusted and auditable way. Our technology utilises a private distributed ledger or ‘blockchain’ to generate unique transaction identifiers that can be used across systems and institutions to link data attributes, including identity and transaction information. identitii solves the challenges of connecting the who, when and why for any type of transaction.
We are a team of highly motivated individuals from a range of backgrounds including leading commercial and investment banks, top tier management consultancies and boot-strapped startups.
About the role
As a Product lead, you will be responsible for helping to shape identitii’s product vision. You will bridge the technical and business worlds as you design solutions that solve industry problems. You will bring your experience in correspondent banking and mix it with cutting-edge technology to drive product development.
Your focus will be building solutions across correspondent banking product & financial crime compliance. You have a bias toward action and can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at light speed. You will work with all parts of the identitii business, including sales, pre-sales, engineering, professional services and support. And you will contribute to creating a culture that is fast-paced, ambitious, and devoted to professional development.
- Understand industry problems and customer/user requirements in depth
- Identify market opportunities, build business cases and determine product strategy for identitii’s correspondent banking solutions
- Define your features – write specs and user stores, test plans and release checklists
- Communicate product functionality and incorporate feedback
- Work collaboratively with engineers building cutting-edge technologies
- Own the product development roadmap and communicate progress to sales and pre-sales stakeholders
What you might look like
- Bachelor’s degree from a leading university; MBA or advanced technical degree favorable
- 5 years of experience in a product management, engineering or technology strategy role related to payments, cash management or trade finance
- Demonstrated experience working with enterprise software products and experience or interest working with distributed technology
- Strong understanding of payment technologies and transaction banking
- Prior experience at:
- A cutting-edge banking technology company;
- A tier 1 bank where you were too fast for the organization;
- A tier 1 management consulting or accounting firm working with banking clients
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent analytical and influencing skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- Ability to perform under pressure and not afraid to get things done
- Experience taking company strategy and product vision and translating it into executable tasks
What identitii offers
- Competitive salary and equity
- Paid gym membership or health insurance
- Flexible leave policy