Head of Project Management
Full-time in Sydney, Australia.
Identitii is an award-winning RegTech helping financial services businesses around the world collect and securely share financial crime compliance information. Our vision is to create a trusted and transparent global financial services industry, which is accessible to everyone and where financial crime is impossible.
Based in Sydney, we are actively expanding. As we grow, we are looking for people who embody our values, and who want to make a difference at work. With us, you will have the opportunity to shape and influence a fast-growing, well-funded company, and leverage the collective genius of an experienced interdisciplinary team.
We are open, honest and transparent, with a family first mentality, and we promise to leave each day better than we found it.
We offer flexibility and generous benefits, and have a vibrant office space in Woolloomooloo.
About the role
As the Head of Project Management at Identitii, you will work with our global clients and talented technology team to deliver high-profile projects. On a day-to-day basis you will:
- Be defining, scoping and leading key, global projects from inception to execution, ensuring that our teams meet set milestones and deadlines
- Provide consultation and guidance to the project team, bringing a big picture mindset to ensure all factors are considered
- Lead Steering Committee meetings with our Senior Leadership team and customers
- Be accountable and responsible for the effective financial management, planning and monitoring of projects
- Determine project staffing levels and required competencies, upsizing and downsizing with contractors and permanent staff as needed to deliver the project on time (and within budget)
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is ideal but not required
- You have extensive experience in project management, especially with large, high-profile projects
- You are an agile champion with experience fostering a culture of ongoing improvement
- You have excellent planning skills, with a natural capability for seeing dependencies, and driving others to deliver whilst maintaining great relationships
- You bring strong experience influencing, and communicating with senior and C-Suite stakeholders
- You have good written and verbal communication skills
- You are open and honest, and take a transparent approach to work
- Desire to leverage the collective genius of your peers to get the best outcome
- Great prioritisation skills – with a focus on making the most important thing the most important thing
- You’ll be a born leader with a focus on developing a team to create better business outcomes
How to apply
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, or you would like to know more, please send your CV and cover letter Elena Parker at [email protected].
We are always keen to keep in contact with great talent so if this isn’t you, but you would like to stay on our radar for future roles, please reach out to Elena.