Identitii exists because of one simple fact. Financial crime is increasing. No matter where you are, criminals are exploiting the gaps between rapid adoption of new technologies, increasing regulations, and new ways to move money around the world.
Our mission is to bridge that gap with some very smart people building some very smart tech. Because if we can make it easy for financial institutions and fintechs to trust customers who do the right thing, then we can make it easy to identify those who don’t and stop them in their tracks.
Sound too good to be true? Since 2014 we have worked with some of the biggest brands in the world from our Sydney home base, helping them solve this very problem.
As we grow, we are looking for people who embody our values, and are looking to make a difference in an exciting company. With us, you will have the opportunity to shape and influence a fast-growing, well-funded company, and leverage the collective genius of an experienced interdisciplinary team.
What are we looking for?
The role of Product Owner is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for fintech, a start-up mindset, payments experience, and the capability to oversee all day-to-day aspects of the development process. In this crucial role, you will work across the organisation to understand, investigate, and represent how customer problems are solved by Identitii’s platform and solutions. The Product Owner defines and communicates a clear understanding of backlog features, their usage, and their added value.
The day-to-day responsibilities of this role will be to:
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of market trends and competitor solutions or products
- Work in tandem with all stakeholders to develop hypotheses, and then document these with measurable outputs.
- Conduct customer surveys and feedback sessions, documenting and communicating the insights to the product team.
- Work with the Product, Project and Commercial teams to break features and ideas into detailed cards meeting the DOR, which can be accepted into the backlog.
- Identify product requirements and specifications from findings in research analysis.
- Oversee all day-to-day aspects of the product development process.
- Drive all functions of product design, maintenance, improvement to ensure it resonates with the customer’s needs
- Work closely with the Technology Team and Sales Team to develop the product roadmap and ensure print/iteration goals are clear
- Develop a deep understanding of Identitii’s products, and the problem they seek to address
The ideal candidate will have
- 3+ years experience in a Product Owner role or equivalent.
- 1+ years experience in a similar role within the financial services industry
- Degree in commerce, marketing, or equivalent
- Experience working in Payments
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience with effective gitflow and hands-on working knowledge of git experience in software development, information systems, and databases
- A can-do attitude with the team at the centre of your thinking.
- Open, honest and transparent approach to work.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Family first culture that supports your home life, whatever that looks like
- Generous allowances to support your wellbeing and working environment
- Flexibility in all aspects of your employment
How to apply
If this sounds like you, please apply by emailing our People Team at [email protected]
Identitii’s compliance reporting platform helps you to automate AML/CTF transactions in a fast, safe, and secure way. To learn more about how our platform can assist with your regulatory reporting, click here.