Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
Full-time in Sydney, Australia.
Identitii is an award-winning RegTech helping financial services businesses around the world collect and securely share financial crime compliance information. Our vision is to create a trusted and transparent global financial services industry, which is accessible to everyone and where financial crime is impossible.
Based in Sydney, we are actively expanding. As we grow, we are looking for people who embody our values, and who want to make a difference at work. With us, you will have the opportunity to shape and influence a fast-growing, well-funded company, and leverage the collective genius of an experienced interdisciplinary team.
We are open, honest and transparent, with a family first mentality, and we promise to leave each day better than we found it.
We offer flexibility and generous benefits, and have a vibrant office space in Woolloomooloo.
About the role
As a Senior Full Stack Engineer you will work with other talented technologists, building user interfaces and app-tier components that solve business problems. You will simplify complex ideas, concepts and interactions into simple and intuitive systems for users who span different languages and cultures. On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Build a full understanding of the business problems Identitii solves.
- Design, engineer, test, deploy and improve software – front-end and app server.
- Assist with development and maintenance requests
- Work with the Identitii product team to translate business needs into new features and capabilities.
- Minimum 3 years of commercial experience
- Experience with modern front-end frameworks such as Vue, Angular and React
- Enjoy working with modern languages such as Go and Java
- Strong engineering skills for the app tier – experience with golang and gRPC is highly desirable
- Strong RDBMS experience such as Oracle and/or PostgreSQL
- Experience in designing and implementing in house applications
- Experience building infrastructure as code using ARM templates or terraform scripts
- Familiarity with data structures, API development, and system design
- Proficient with Version Control (Git/SVN)
- Understanding of Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Knowledge of Open-Source technologies and tools
- Exposure to main cloud providers such as GCP/Azure or AWS
- Be comfortable working with a large codebase
- An uncanny knack for solving the problems your friends just can’t quite get through
- Attention to detail and a fervent belief in a duty of care to our clients
- Passion for technology and learning new skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Open, honest and transparent approach to work
- Desire to leverage the collective genius of your peers to get the best outcome
- Great prioritisation skills – with a focus on making the most important thing the most important thing
- A desire to be more than a cog in a machine, and a hunger to deliver
How to apply
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, or you would like to know more, please send your CV and cover letter Elena Parker at [email protected].
We are always keen to keep in contact with great talent so if this isn’t you, but you would like to stay on our radar for future roles, please reach out to Elena.