identitii enables integrity of decision-making through secure, trusted information exchange. Our core application, Serra, lets organisations and their customers share data in a secure, trusted and auditable way. Our technology utilises a private distributed ledger or ‘blockchain’ to generate unique transaction identifiers that can be used across systems and institutions to link data attributes, including identity and transaction information. identitii solves the challenges of connecting the who, when and why for any type of transaction.
We are a team of highly motivated individuals from a range of backgrounds including leading commercial and investment banks, top tier management consultancies and boot-strapped startups.
About the role
As a Solution Architect, you will be responsible for supporting the pre-sales function to scope pilots and live deployments for production. You will bridge the technical and product worlds as you design implementations of technology that solve industry problems for our customers.
You will bring your experience in banking and mix it with cutting-edge technology to support customers’ business objectives. You have a bias toward action and can break down complex problems into steps that drive solution design at light speed. You will work with all parts of the identitii business, including sales, pre-sales, engineering, professional services and support. And you will contribute to creating a culture that is fast-paced, ambitious, and devoted to professional development.
- Lead pre-sales solution and technology discussions with clients across Asia Pacific
- Support management of pilots and drive towards production deployment
- Capture business requirements and create solutions that best fit the client’s needs
- Work with clients to explain how technology can help them to meet their business objectives
- Create solution designs, cost estimates and implementation plans for the solution in the client’s production context
- Work with the product team on product vision and strategic direction; contribute to product development as a subject matter expert
- Select, specify and create software design patterns that are applicable within clients’ enterprise architectures
- Work with technology and integration partners to put together solution packages for clients
What you might look like
- Bachelor’s degree from a leading university; MBA or advanced technical degree favorable 5 years of experience in a solution architecture, technical product management or engineering role related to banking technology
- Strong understanding of payment technologies, payments & cash management and/or correspondent banking
- Demonstrated experience working with enterprise software products and distributed systems
- Prior experience at:
- A cutting-edge banking technology company;
- A bank where you were too fast for the organization;
- A tier 1 management consulting firm working with banking clients
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent analytical and influencing skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- Ability to perform under pressure and not afraid to get things done
What identitii offers
- Competitive salary and equity
- Paid gym membership or health insurance
- Flexible leave policy